Our Services

Area of Expertise

Marriage Applications

We can represent you in connection with all types of marriage applications (from both outside and inside the UK). Namely,

  • Marriage Visitor visa;
  • Unmarried Partner visa;
  • FiancĂ©/e visa;
  • Spouse visa;
  • Extensions based on marriage or co-habitation;
  • Entry Clearance;

What we can do for you:

  • Take detailed instructions from you in order to advise on the merits of your case;
  • Prepare and submit on line applications;
  • Prepare and submit detailed Sponsorship Declaration and covering letter in support of your application to the UK/from inside the UK;
  • Advice on the Immigration Health Surcharge - where relevant;
  • Advise on the relevant English Language requirements and guide through the process of passing the relevant tests;
  • Advise on meeting the financial requirement and assessing how this can be done according to your individual circumstances;
  • Advise on the rules relating to dependants (and the financial implications of the same);
  • Advise on how the Immigration Rules that are relevant to any application and prepare accordingly;
  • Advise on the strengths and weaknesses of each application to ensure all matters are covered before submission of any application;
  • Advise on the length of each visa and on the relevant rules and requirements needed to apply for an extension of the same;
  • Advise on when things go wrong and where there is a breakdown in marriage or bereavement. In particular advise on and prepare applications to the Home Office on this basis;
  • Liaise with the Home Office and all other relevant parties and deal with any correspondence received; and
  • Keep clients informed and updated throughout the process.

Previous page